Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MUSIC VIDEOS: Janet, J. Lo, Keri!

Today's been a busy day with 3 videos premiering! Check 'em out below!
JANET - MAKE ME


I really liked this! The simplicity of it is just refreshing to see, it reminds me of old Janet videos. As usual the dancing was ON POINT and I loved how it was the main focus of the video. Reminded me of how good of a dancer she is! I can't wait for her next album!
--
JENNIFER LOPEZ/LOLA ft PITBULL - FRESH OUT THE OVEN


Damn, this is one sexy video! I liked this one too! It reminded me of Eyes Wide Shut. I loved how they repeated the same movements, definitely a creative video. I can't wait to see what she whips up for "Louboutins"!
--
KERI HILSON - I LIKE
Now, this one, hmm... I really liked the Keri scenes! She looked gorgeous, but WTF at the movie it was promoting? That looks like one weird ass movie. I wish it was just Keri, though, this is my favorite song by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment