Saturday, December 12, 2009

ITV'S CHERYL COLE'S NIGHT IN COVERAGE

Check out performances + the rest of the show from the ITV Special, Cheryl Cole's Night In, which aired just hours ago.
--
Cheryl Cole & Will.I.Am "3 Words"

I really liked this performance! I think they both did a great job. Cheryl was a bit stiff, but she couldn't move in that dress, now could she? I love this song, and I'm smelling another smash number one for her.
--
Rihanna "Russian Roulette"

I liked this one too! I love the new "RR" arrangement, and Rihanna sounded good, albeit flat at times, but it's Rihanna, we're used to it. I'm loving her new album, though
--
Alexandra Burke "Bad Boys"

This one's okay. Alexandra can sang her butt off, but she should've done "Broken Heels".
--
UPDATE SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment