Sunday, December 13, 2009

HILARY DUFF ON NYLON MAGAZINE

SUPERSTAR, Hilary Duff, has made it on the cover of Nylon magazine! Check out a snippet of the interview below:
Her clothing line, Femme for DKNY Jeans:
“I got to bring in textures that I loved and tell them about the shapes that I like. I designed clothing that I feel are staples for my closet. I think that’s really helpful to girls who need to know they can mix high-end with low-end, and you don’t have to buy a complete outfit the way it’s shown in the store. Every girl needs a great leather jacket, and every girl needs a skinny pair of black jeans.”
---

On her close bond with her mother:
“My mom is rad. I feel I’m so much like her. I don’t know if it’s wrong to drop an F-bomb in the same sentence as your mother, but I’m so f**king lucky to have my mom. She’s just taught me so much and given me so much, and she has such an open heart.”

---
The experience of fame:
“I walked into a mall one day and was mobbed by people. And I just remember feeling really different than everyone else. I felt really loved. But it was weird at the same time. I don’t necessarily like to walk into a place and be recognized.”
---

Taking the part of starlet Olivia Burke on Gossip Girl:
“I was a little hesitant. It was kind of close to home… then I realized, I would never say something [that Olivia says] like, ‘Oh, this is just for the cameras.’ I think that’s what makes me so different from some of the other people my age. It seemed for a time there were people who hated each other – and I knew they hated each other – but they were in pictures together all the time, smiling and throwing their arms around each other. I was like, “You’re in the same business I am – how can you do that and feel okay? I so wouldn’t do that.”


No comments:

Post a Comment